The UAW Trust is a healthcare entity that extends healthcare benefits to retired members of the United Auto Workers (UAW) union and their dependents. The UAW Trust presents an assortment of healthcare programs and perks, comprising an Over-the-Counter (OTC) program, a Prescription Drug Plan (PDP), and many others. This all-inclusive guide is designed to furnish you with all the essential details regarding the UAW Trust and its offerings.
The UAW Trust was founded in 2007 as an outcome of the collective bargaining agreement signed between the UAW and the Big Three automakers. It is responsible for extending healthcare benefits to retired members of the UAW union and their dependents. The UAW Trust is accountable for the management of healthcare benefits for a vast populace of over 700,000 UAW retirees and their dependents.
UAW Trust OTC Program
The UAW Trust OTC Program is a healthcare perk that authorizes UAW retirees to procure over-the-counter (OTC) products at no additional expense. The objective of this program is to aid UAW retirees in managing their healthcare expenses by granting them access to essential OTC products. The UAW Trust OTC Program is furnished with a broad array of products, including pain relievers, allergy medication, and several others.
UAW Trust OTC Program Order
If you intend to order OTC products via the UAW Trust OTC Program, you can adhere to these simple steps:
- Visit the UAW Trust website: Go to the UAW Trust website by typing https://www.uawtrust.org/ in your web browser.
- Log in to your account: Access your UAW Trust account by entering your user ID and password.
- Browse the OTC catalog: Navigate through the catalog of OTC products provided by the UAW Trust OTC Program.
- Place your order: Select the products you require and proceed to place your order. Your requested products will be dispatched and delivered to your doorstep.
UAW Trust OTC Benefit
The UAW Trust OTC Benefit is a valuable benefit for UAW retirees, as it provides them with access to essential OTC products at no cost.
This benefit can help UAW retirees manage their healthcare costs and ensure that they have access to the products they need to maintain their health and wellbeing.
UAW Trust OTC Benefit Catalog
The UAW Trust OTC Benefit Catalog is an exhaustive list of OTC products that are accessible to UAW retirees via the UAW Trust OTC Program. The catalog comprises a diverse array of products, such as pain relievers, allergy medication, and numerous others. UAW retirees have the option to peruse the catalog and place an order for the requisite products via the UAW Trust website.
UAW Trust OTC Benefit Register
If you wish to enroll in the UAW Trust OTC Benefit, you can refer to the following steps:
- Visit the UAW Trust website: To initiate the registration process, access the UAW Trust website by entering https://www.uawtrust.org/ into your web browser.
- Log in to your account: Log in to your existing UAW Trust account by providing your user ID and password.
- Register for the OTC Benefit: Follow the directions provided on the website to enroll in the UAW Trust OTC Benefit.
UAW Trust PDP Plan
The UAW Trust Prescription Drug Plan (PDP) is a healthcare perk that enables UAW retirees to obtain prescription drugs at a reduced cost. The UAW Trust PDP Plan aims to assist UAW retirees in managing their healthcare expenses by extending them access to prescription drugs at economical rates. The UAW Trust PDP Plan comprises a broad spectrum of prescription drugs, including both generic and brand-name medications.